We are delighted to extend our formal invitation to the relevant member of staff from your school to attend our Higher Education Progression and Preparation Seminar.
This event will take place in March 2021 and more details will be posted here shortly.
The event is aimed at Heads of Year / Heads of Phase in KS5, or at other staff with similar responsibility for helping students to obtain places at in University courses. The event will be free of charge and will be held either at Westminster School or online via Zoom.
The seminar will be an opportunity for delegates to:
- network with colleagues in similar roles and share experiences and learning;
- hear and discuss how we at Westminster prepare our students for University studies, including:
- our advice to students on writing personal statements and enriching their academic profile;
- the personal academic research projects that we invite our students to undertake;
- our advice to our colleagues writing references;
- our advice to students and families on choosing institutions and courses.
The event will focus on progression into top-third and Russell Group universities, and the intention is to share our experience more widely across schools in London and the South East. To register your interest, please email email@example.com.